Saturday, 18 April 2020

Nosegay of Words- The Scented Hindi Lines

It is been a while I am writing on social media, but in bits and pieces. In this time of hardship, here I am presenting you the deck of my snips. Do leave your comments, love, dislikes. Happy Reading!!
1.
Has it not become hard to share what goes within you? The tries of sharing with your closed ones has resulted in failure. They have their own worries, difficulties and struggles which fade your stories. Hence you choose not to share and be your own listener!

2.
Trying to introspect for the right or wrong? Of course, yes! But living the world where your thoughts, opinions really do not drive you. In this pace life, you are lost to everything around you. What makes you happy is secondary. Sit, relax and find an opportunity to find what relates you. That is happiness!

3.

What is the most disheartening thing in life you will ever see? Let me tell you! Seeing your parents grow old. Be a nice kid to them. Love them every moment. Nothing more on it.

4.

When the word is competing a race; I suggest take a break, open your bag and have the bite of sandwich you have packed! Or may be take a break, take out the paint brush and frame your picture. Yes, do what moves you.

5.

I personally believe, the only answer to a dream to come true would be hard work. But then you would never know how much? Have patience. Don’t be desperate to complete your wishes. Don’t get dragged on wrong ways. Let sleep your wishes tightly. You will surprise them one day!

6.

If one thing that I would want back is my childhood. There is everything that one needs.

Thanks for taking your minutes to read them. I hope you liked the. If so, share them. If so, post them.
Also take care of yourself, your loved one! Be strong, stay home, stay sage. This shall, also pass!!

No comments:

Post a Comment