Should I laugh ? Laugh on the present scenario or cry for the future I am framing .I am not sure if the kids these days are really experiencing the childhood or it is just if they are net-practicing the under-adult ship .It is good to be in such binary digit filled world where kids know everything . Kids are obliged with the technology they are surrounded with .But isn't it virtual ? Billions of virtual world that just belong to them .It's so curtained from everywhere. The 5 inch screen has evicted my acres of ground , my miles of cycle tracks and those family sofas from where my father used to deliver all those feelings a juvenile needs.
Being a decimal practical my calculations are bothering me these days. 15 years back , I was considered to be an under grown till age of eighteen and so now it is sixteen . Really the medic-supplements are working so strong? Well it's a good going rate . My fellows , after few years the condition would be a kid off the womb will suspected be a rapist .Yes , no offense at all, as the calculations witness it.
The kids are curious, they want to try every bit of resources .Of course, it is good to be curious. But then what if a day your child comes with a gun and starts shooting everywhere just because he is curious . I hope , your mind is following right back my words . Let the kid know first what the things are. Direct them to the best ,know him/her what their life is about .Don't kill their curiosity , kill their doubts or else the binary digitized world is there to solve them in any condition .
Live the best moments and think for the worst happenings .Project it , work on it and make those under adults aware about how the God made us to be .He gave us organs to produce humanity ,to produce talented minds. I really don't want any of my neonates baby to be in the bins striving for life . The baby didn't ask you to bring her in the world where the childhood doesn't exist anymore.
The post is to keep alive the innocence , to let the minds be juvenile too.I know world is too busy in earning but let earnings be worth . " The case is too sedate and much beyond the ACT ." My juvenile , I am thankful to you for being so perfect .
In concern,
TUSHAR CANCARE
Being a decimal practical my calculations are bothering me these days. 15 years back , I was considered to be an under grown till age of eighteen and so now it is sixteen . Really the medic-supplements are working so strong? Well it's a good going rate . My fellows , after few years the condition would be a kid off the womb will suspected be a rapist .Yes , no offense at all, as the calculations witness it.
The kids are curious, they want to try every bit of resources .Of course, it is good to be curious. But then what if a day your child comes with a gun and starts shooting everywhere just because he is curious . I hope , your mind is following right back my words . Let the kid know first what the things are. Direct them to the best ,know him/her what their life is about .Don't kill their curiosity , kill their doubts or else the binary digitized world is there to solve them in any condition .
Live the best moments and think for the worst happenings .Project it , work on it and make those under adults aware about how the God made us to be .He gave us organs to produce humanity ,to produce talented minds. I really don't want any of my neonates baby to be in the bins striving for life . The baby didn't ask you to bring her in the world where the childhood doesn't exist anymore.
The post is to keep alive the innocence , to let the minds be juvenile too.I know world is too busy in earning but let earnings be worth . " The case is too sedate and much beyond the ACT ." My juvenile , I am thankful to you for being so perfect .
In concern,
TUSHAR CANCARE
Nice said ππ
ReplyDeleteNice said ππ
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely true��
ReplyDeleteThanks snehal and pratik
ReplyDeleteTrue
ReplyDeletenice one tusharππ»
ReplyDeletePerfectly frame. Today's generation.
ReplyDeleteGod has really over estimated us in every aspect while creating us. Specially regarding mercy and kindness. So our generation just keep chasing money(80%)and popularity(20%). So somewhere we are failing to guide our next genation in right path. To overcome this we ought to follow ethics and principles of our forefathers along with technology we are using.
ReplyDeleteReally great topic to discuss Tushar. Keep going.